Otherwise known as Simplicity 1619 View E, with the neckline from View D.
Fun to make, although the style is a little odd and, unfortunately, reminds me of hospital scrubs...
I went 2 sizes down from the suggested size based on my measurements as the garment was supposed to fit with 7" of positive ease (tent, anyone?!). The shoulders are still rather baggy, although the waist and lower hem fits nicely. I would probably go for 2 sizes smaller in the shoulders next time, gradually fading in to the larger size for the waist.
The shoulder drawstrings were way too long as-is. Since this shirt was intended to be the top to match my first pair of PJ pants, I didn't want the extra length flopping around on my elbows in my sleep and chopped off about 6 inches from each one. If I were making this pattern again, I think I would opt for elastic in the shoulders and do away with the drawstring completely.
I went with French seams for the sides because they are so tidy and comfortable. The drawstring casing has raw edges exposed on the inside, but the yoke lining, folded hems and bias binding means all other edges are concealed. The little yellow button completes the neckline, matching the button on the pants.
Overall: a quick project, fun to make, but I think a drapey knit fabric would make this style more flattering than the vintage sheet combo I used here.
More to come!
My hands like to be busy. Knitting, weaving, crocheting, sewing...hope you enjoy reading about my adventures.